What’s included in the new Learning to BREATHE?
- Introduction: “Making a Case and a Place for Mindfulness in Education”
- Developmental assumptions of L2B;
- Theoretical foundations of L2B;
- Lesson objectives, main messages, and sample teacher narratives for both 6 and 18 session versions;
- In-depth description of group activities;
- In-class mindfulness practice scripts;
- Suggested home practices;
- Links to state and national assessment standards;
- Assessment information;
- Program process evaluation;
- Teacher resources about mindfulness;
- Background information on stress processes and adolescent development;
- Message to mindfulness teachers.
- Both versions of student workbook pages (downloadable);
- Audio of 4 mindfulness practices (downloadable);
- BREATHE poster set (downloadable);
- Wallet cards (downloadable).
To purchase your copy of the curriculum, please visit: New Harbinger Publications