Schedule / Hosting a Workshop
2017 Workshops and Presentations (additional information will be posted as it becomes available)
- Two-Day Intensive Workshop on Learning to BREATHE in New York.
March 9 and 10, 2017, from 10 am – 5pm.
Baruch College, 135 E. 22 Street (at Lexington).
- Introduction to Learning to BREATHE- April 4 and L2B Intensive- April 6 and 7 in Hoffman Estates, IL sponsored by Alexian Brothers.
- Mindful Life Conference – Introduction to Learning to BREATHE – April 23, Gaylord, Washington, DC
2016 Workshops and Presentations (Check for ongoing updates)
- SERA, Inc. (www.southeastraleigh.org/), Raleigh, North Carolina. February 13-14, 2016.
- Allies in Caring (http://www.alliesincaring.org), New Jersey. February 20-21, 2016.
- MiEN Plenary Panel 2016-Conference-Flyer_Revised– MieN Conference, Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA. March 4-6,2016.
- Alvernia University, Reading, PA – Psychology Department Keynote, March 31, 2016.
- Central Dauphin Teachers Course- May 10, 17, 24, 31, 2016
- Middleton-Cross Plains School District Intensive, Middleton, WI – (Tentative dates) – August 10-12, 2016
- Central Dauphin School District Intensive, Harrisburg, PA – (Tentative dates)- August 18-19, 2016
- Hong Kong – International Alliance for Invitational Education- October 3-7, 2016
- Friends Council of Mindfulness Teachers, Newtown, PA – October 21, 2015
- Mind and Life ISCS – San Diego, CA- November, 2016
2015 Workshops- Please check for continuing updates
- Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA- January 16-17, 2015.
- Germantown Academy Presentation, Fort Washington, PA March 4
- NYC Mindfulness Teachers Collaborative – March 15, 2015
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and Michigan Collaborative for Mindfulness in Education- March 20-22, 2015. Integrative Health in Primary Care
- Barrington, IL. Alexian Brothers- April 8-10, 2015. Program Guide
- Parent Mindfulness class for Germantown Academy Parents
- Mindfulness for You and Mindfulness for Youth workshop with Trish Broderick & Diane Reibel. June 13 & 14, 2015. Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA. Registration and information is available at this ticket leap link.
- University of Toronto – Marjorie James
- Best Summer Institute, University of Vermont, June 23. BEST Summer Institute
- Middleton-Cross Plains School District, Middleton, WI – September 24 & 26, 2015
- Lyons Township High School District, La Grange, IL – November 17 & 18, 2015
- Family Services, Lawrence, MA – December 3 & 4, 2015
2014 Workshops and Presentations
- Toronto, Ontario -TDSB- January 16-18
- University of Minnesota – Center for Personalized Prevention; Center for Spirituality and Healing- February 9-11 L2B/ MACMH
- Germantown Academy, Ft. Washington, PA – February 14
- University of Pennsylvania – March 6
- Public Workshop – Suffolk County, New York (with Diane Reibel) – June 19-20 Mindfulness for YOU + Mindfulness for YOUth
- UCLA and Fuller University, California – Private training for research project at Alhambra School District, California – August 17-19
- Public Workshop – Introduction to L2B Workshop – University of Toronto (with Marjorie James) – August 25-26 Link to registration
- Penn State Prevention Research Center – 3 Day Intensive Training for Just Breathe Research Study at PSU- Sept.5, 6,7 .
2013 Workshops and Presentations
- Friends School Training Workshop January 18-19
- Friends School Training Workshop March 22 & 23.
- University of Minnesota Center for Personalized Prevention Research in Children’s Mental Health (CPPR) – Teaching mindfulness to adolescents: Theory, context, translation and practice. March 28 med_content_431168
- Foundations Behavioral Health Workshop: Mindfulness for Youth: Tools for Clinical Practice and Education. April 10 (with Diane Reibel, PhD).Foundations Workshop
- Center for Mindfulness 11th Annual Scientific Conference: An integrated mindfulness program for teachers and students in educational settings April 19 (with Diane Reibel, PhD and Aleeze Moss, PhD)
- First International Conference on Mindfulness, Rome, Italy. May 8-12.
- L2B Training in Fort Collins, CO – September 7-8
- L2B Training at Pine Ridge Reservation, South Dakota – September 10-11
- L2B Workshop -Barrington, IL, Sept. 25-26. ABBHH Professional Guide 2013_ FINAL-2
- University of Wisconsin Madison: Contemplative Practices to Promote Child and Family Well-Being
- October 14 & 15 Program for conference
- Learning to BREATHE Workshop (with Diane Reibel) November 9 & 10 Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA .Workshop Flyer Nov. 9 & 10
- Integrated MBSR and L2B course for teachers- Lower Merion School District, PA, October 3 through November 20, 2013.
- Garrison Institute Symposium – November 15-17, Garrison, NY
- Penn State Prevention Research Center training – December 3-4, 2013